Big Data Targeting + Personalized Mail = High ROI
Most CMO’s get this answer 100% wrong. So did we...until now.
Direct Mail Is NOT Dead. And Here Is Why!
- 54% of consumers said they want to receive mail from brands they are interested in
- Brand recall is 70% higher among people who were exposed to direct mail ads rather than digital ones
- 42% of direct mail recipients read or scan their mail
- US advertisers spend $167 per person on direct mail to earn $2,095 worth of goods sold, translating into a 12:1 ROAS
- 67% of consumers who responded to direct mail within the last 3 months ended up making a purchase
- 56% of consumers find print marketing the most trustworthy type of marketing
- We get better leads with it
Personalization and Relevancy Are Key